Students will be selected to attend Cedar Lake Christian Academy according to the following criteria:
Desire to attend the Academy
Past school records-academic and citizenship
Desire to do well and be self-disciplined
Adherence to Christian principles
Entrance Exam may be required to determine eligibility
Age – According to Mississippi State Law, Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or prior to September 1st
Interview with Principal or Board member(s). The applicant will need to present at the interview his/her last report card. The principal may also contact a pastor or most recent school principal for a recommendation for school admittance. NOTE: Students recently expelled from another school will not be granted admittance to CLCA.
Parents wishing to register their children in Cedar Lake Christian Academy must do the following:
1. Complete CLCA application (available online).
2. Complete an interview with the principal. The student should accompany parents. Please bring a copy of the student’s latest report card as well as any other information applicable to his/her educational needs.
3. Schedule a time for the student to complete admissions testing for entrance and/or grade placement.
4. Pay the Registration Fee and General Fee via Smart Tuition.
5. Provide a copy of the following:
Custody papers, if applicable.
Student’s birth certificate.
Original Immunization Compliance Form 121.
*Parent/Guardian may be asked to provide additional information upon acceptance.
*All students are responsible for obtaining a copy of the student supply list and collecting the necessary supplies by the first week of school.
If you are enrolling an academy student or preschool student, click below.