Students will be selected to attend Cedar Lake Christian Academy according to the following criteria:
- Desire to attend the Academy
- Mental ability
- Academic achievements
- Past school records-academic and citizenship
- Desire to do well and be self-disciplined
- Moral character
- Adherence to Christian principles
- Entrance Exam may be required to determine eligibility
- Age – According to Mississippi State Law, Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old prior to September 1st
- Interview with Principal or Board member(s). The applicant will need to present at the interview his/her last report card. The principal may also contact a pastor or most recent school principal for a recommendation for school admittance. NOTE: Students recently expelled from another school will not be granted admittance to CLCA.
Parents wishing to register their children in Cedar Lake Christian must do the following:
1. Complete CLCA application (available online).
2. Complete an interview with the principal. The student should accompany parents. Please bring a copy of the student’s latest report card as well as any other information applicable to his/her educational needs.
3. Schedule a time for the student to complete admissions testing for entrance and/or grade placement.
4. Pay the Registration Fee and General Fee via Smart Tuition.
5. Provide a copy of the following:
- Custody papers, if applicable.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Original Immunization Compliance Form 121.
*Parent/Guardian may be asked to provide additional information upon acceptance.
*All students are responsible for obtaining a copy of the student supply list and collecting the necessary supplies by the first week of school.